2012年8月18日土曜日

To the orderers from outside Japan


Reception end!

I wait until renewal. Go up in price, I'm sorry.
Reason deficit! I have set the wrong price.
Re-emerged to grade up. Check it out!


I'm sorry for the delay in replying your email.  I'm incapable of English, so my friend does translate.  It has taken long time to register PayPal.
I had not had a credit card, so it also had taken time to get it.
i didn't expect to take so many orders from overseas, so I didn't prepare for it.  I can make  only a small number of MEMEO in a week, as this work is made by hand.
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting for long time and I'd appreciate if you could wait a little more.
Emails I send tend to be classified into 'junk mails folder', so please check it in case.
In some cases, my email might not reach you if your mailer is incompatible with hotmail.
If you can't find my email, please send me an email again or comment in this blog or contact me at aijoubinbou@gmail.com.
The price is 4,000yen (delivery costs included). PayPal ONLY.
I will send the item within a week when payment is received and confirmed. The item is expected to arrive several days later.
Delivery method is EMS(Express Mail Service http://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/ems/index_en.html).It comes with an insurance, and you can use the track & trace services.
I'll tell you the inquiry number  by email in order that you can use that services when I send the item.
 I appreciate your understanding. Thank you.



海外からメールをくださった方へご連絡です。友人が翻訳してくれました!申し訳ない!
【9/21 追記】海外受け付けも終了しました。再リリースまで待ってね。